2021 Summer School: Enrollment for Summer School is now open. Enrollment closes on May 7, 2021. The program is available for students entering Kindergarten through 12 grade in the fall of 2021. Elementary and middle school classes will be held in person. High school classes will be available both in person and virtually. The program is designed to help students maintain the skills they acquired during the regular school year and help them obtain new skills for the following school year. Summer School will run June 2 through June 29. For more information and to enroll your child, please visit https://mo02210312.
Need Help? Here are some popular links!
Recently, students from Raytown South High School received top ratings for solo and ensemble performances in a virtual music contest.
Blue Ridge Elementary teacher Jana Caudle has been named the Raytown School District Teacher of the Year for the 2021-2022 school year.
The Raytown High School Student Council received the Missouri Association of Student Councils (MASC) Gold Award for the fifth year in a row.
The Raytown School District has been selected for the Best Communities for Music Education designation from the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM).
Missouri Course Access and Virtual School Program (MOCAP)
Policy IGCD: Eligible students may enroll in virtual courses offered through the Missouri Course Access Program (MOCAP). The district will accept all grades and credits earned through district-sponsored virtual instruction and MOCAP. The district will pay the costs of a virtual course only if the district has first approved the student's enrollment in the course as described in policy IGCD. Click the Image below for more information.
Enrollment period: Enrollment requests will be considered within the first fifteen days of the semester.
Awards and Recognitions
On the Spot
Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) and Kindergarten enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is coming soon. Enrollment will be held March 15-19. To view the Pre-K/K enrollment flyer, please click here. For more information about Residency and Enrollment, please click here.
Middle and High School Sports and Activities
To follow sports and activities schedules, please visit http://bit.ly/39tIqOQ and select your school. Subscribe to middle and high schools YouTube channels to watch live sports and activities. School channels will primarily feature home competitions and activities. Also, please note that middle schools are beginning the process to stream sports and activities, it may take some time before they begin to post. Subscribe now so you can receive notifications when middle schools begin to post.
Raytown High School Activities - http://bit.ly/3gTNk9b
Raytown South High School Sports and Activities - http://bit.ly/3qepTfY
Raytown Central Middle School Sports and Activities - http://bit.ly/35Fy50O
Raytown Middle School Sports and Activities - http://bit.ly/39yYpuO
Raytown South Middle School Sports and Activities - http://bit.ly/38IVEIj
Curbside Meal Distribution
Curbside meals will be available from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at Raytown High School and Raytown South High School. On Wednesdays, meals will be offered 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at Raytown Central Middle, Raytown Middle and Raytown South Middle in addition to the high schools.
During Flu Season, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services reminds people to observe routine public health recommendations for the prevention of any strain of influenza:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. This is how germs spread.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people. The Flu is thought to spread person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected persons.
- If you get sick, stay home from work or school to limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
As the #1 preventive measure, the American Medical Association encourages everyone, six months and older, especially pregnant women, to be vaccinated against the flu. For more information about the vaccine, please click here.
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to the regular seasonal influenza and include fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. Some people with COVID-19 have reported additional symptoms, such as a runny nose, sore throat, nausea, lethargy, lack of appetite, vomiting, and diarrhea. COVID-19 is thought to be spread via person-to-person contact through contaminated air droplets from coughing and sneezing by an infected person.
As with controlling the spread of other viruses, we urge everyone to take the following preventive measures:
- Wash your hands regularly, especially after using the restroom and before preparing or consuming food. Using soap and hot water, wash for about 20 seconds. Be sure to also wash your fingertips.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands or in the air. Always try to cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough/sneeze into your arm.
- As much as you can, avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Wear masks in public settings around people who don’t live in your household and when you can’t stay 6 feet away from others.
- Individuals may be tested for COVID-19, but testing is not recommended unless you or your child begin to show signs and symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
If you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19, even if you are someone who suffers from regular seasonal allergies, you should stay home, separate yourself from others, monitor your health, and follow directions from local healthcare providers.
Success By 6 (SB6)
The Raytown School District’s Success By Six program has a toy-lending program for children from age birth to kindergarten. The program allows families to check out toys at no cost to them. Check out more information in the flyer on how you can check out toys from Success By Six for curbside pickup.
April 30, 2021
May 7, 2021
May 26, 2021
May 27, 2021
May 28, 2021
May 31, 2021