Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
2023-24 Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals
As an Instructional Leadership Team (ILT), we will lead and serve district staff by modeling a collaborative culture with support structures that ensure successful academic and social-emotional growth for staff, students, and families.
As an Instructional Leadership Team (ILT), we will be transformational instructional leaders providing consistent and responsive support to ensure growth and performance in the areas of academics and social-emotional health for staff, students, and families.
- Model integrity and fairness.
- Set clear goals.
- Have high expectations.
- Encourage others, provide support and recognition.
- Inspire people to reach for the improbable.
- By the end of the 2023-24 school year, the ILT will achieve 90% of weekly WIG commitments.
- By the end of the 2023-24 school year, the ILT will achieve a 90% Strongly Agree/Agree average on the Customer Service Survey.
- By the end of the 2023-24 school year, the ILT will meet 80% of Strategic Planning Projects’ Success Criteria.
Dr. Chris Greiner
Chief Executive Academic Officer
Dr. Anthony Moore
Assistant Superintendent for Instructional Leadership - Elementary
Assistant Superintendent for Instructional Leadership - Secondary
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
10750 E. 350 Highway
Raytown, MO 64133