Community Feeding Programs
RAYTOWN SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM
The Raytown Summer Lunch Ministry will provide groceries for pick up from 4-6 p.m. on Tuesdays during the summer months (June 8, 2021- August 24, 2021). Families with children (of any age) in the Raytown School District can pick up a FREE bag of groceries EACH week. Groceries will be delivered to your car curbside in the parking lot by the ramped entrance. You do not need an ID to receive a bag of groceries. The program will not be able to deliver lunches to neighborhoods this year. More information check out the flyer.
REAP (RAYTO WN EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM)
- REAP, 9300 E. 75th St., Raytown, MO 64138
Food: Every Friday- 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. (Follow REAP on FB - "Raytown REAP" for any changes due to inclement weather or updates)
Utility Assistance: Please visit www.raytownreap.org, scroll down to "STAY IN TOUCH." Fill out the information in this section and hit "SUBMIT." You will be contacted via email
For more information, call 816-356-0054 or email email@example.com
HOPE NETWORK OF RAYTOWN
T.A.G.S. FREE LUNCH
- Tuesdays at 1:00, Wednesdays at 3:00, Thursdays at 6:00
- Connection Point Church, 10500 E. 350 Hwy Raytown, MO 64138 (Park in the back of the church-near soccer field-look for Hope Network Signage directing you.)
- Tuesdays - Mobile, Touchless Pantry
- Wednesday & Thursdays - The Hope Network Pantry will be open for client choice shopping with temporary COVID restrictions. When you arrive take a number, then wait in your car until your number is called. Only one person per family may come into the Pantry. Only 20 per session. First come, first served. You will need an ID and be willing to complete an application. No Residency or Income restrictions at this time.
- Additional Assistance: Hope Network has funding available to assist with rent and/or utilities and a vehicle repair program. There are specific regulations that must be met to qualify for these programs. Call 816-778-1105 for consideration, leave a message and Michele will contact you.
T.A.G.S. is composed of a group of individuals, business owners, and professionals united to empower the community through resources and guidance. T.A.G.S is providing free lunches to school age children. A typical lunch will include one of the following: a pre-wrapped peanut butter sandwich (with grape jelly, strawberry jelly, honey, or Nutella), a pasta bowl (marinara or cheesy), or a meal of similar value. In addition, children will also be provided with a piece of fruit (apple, orange, or banana), a snack (chips, Goldfish, crackers, fruit roll-up, or pretzels), a veggie bag, and fruit juice. To register for more information, please visit https://tagsfreelunchkc.com/.
PANDEMIC FOOD STAMP/SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITIONAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Pandemic Food Stamp/Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (P-SNAP) will allow all households currently eligible for SNAP to receive the maximum amount for their household size from March 2020 through February 2021. For more information, please call 1-855-FSD-INFO (1-855-373-4636) to speak with a team member who can help. You can visit https://mydss.mo.gov/covid-food-stamp-info to learn more about P-SNAP.