Grocery Carts, Grocery Store, 5 Minutes .... GO!
2019 Grocery Grab
Thanks to Cosentino's Markets for hosting the 2019 Grocery Grab!
- Grocery Grab Coupon/Raffle Sales: October 28 - November 25
- Semi-Finalists: November 30
Apple Market - Woodson Shopping Center
Price Chopper - Brywood Shopping Center
Apple Market - Blue Ridge by Blue Ridge Tower
- Grand Prize Winners: December 7
Kay Brand Apple Market - Woodson Shopping Center
Brice McIver Price Chopper - Brywood Shopping Center
Bill Konomos Apple Market - Blue Ridge by Blue Ridge TowerTake a look at the 2019 Grocery Grab Photo Gallery
Watch The Most Epic Grocery Grab Ever thanks to DJ Ekko, REF Grocery Grab 2017
What is a Grocery Grab?
- You buy a raffle coupon ticket for $5. The coupon is good for $5 off a $50 of groceries at any of the Consentino's food stores in the metro area.
- The raffle ticket goes into a drawing for the Grocery Grab for a chance to win a $100 grocery gift card OR be the Grand Prize Winner for a 5 minute "grocery grab" shopping spree.
- Raytown has 3 Cosentino's stores and last year the 3 winners "grabbed" over $6,000 worth of groceries.
Where can you buy coupon/raffle?
From a Raytown Educational Foundation Grocery Grab Ambassadors from any Raytown School or from a Raytown Educational Foundation Board Trustee.
You can also purchase a raffle coupon by emailing REF: REF @raytownschools.org
What happens with the money?
Its a win, win, win.
- All the money collected goes to Raytown Educational Foundation.
- Consentinos gets publicity.
- 12 people win $100 gift cards and 3 people win bunches of groceries.