Facility users must live or work within the Raytown School District boundaries. A valid driver’s license, government-issued ID card, work ID badge, or a pay stub from an employer is required for community member registration.
- Monthly Fee - Single $31
- Monthly Fee - Family $51
- 55 and over Monthly Fee - Single $26
- 55 and over Monthly Fee - Family $46
- Active Duty/Retired Military Personnel, City Employee, Firefighter, EMS, Police Officer Monthly Fee - Single $20
- Active Duty/Retired Military Personnel, City Employee, Firefighter, EMS, Police Officer Monthly Fee - Family $40
- Children (ages 18-26) of full-time employees Monthly Fee - Single $20
- Children (ages 18-26) of full-time employees Monthly Fee - Family $40
*Family agreements are valid for the primary facility user, their legally married spouse, and any dependent 18 or younger who is eligible to attend school in the Raytown School District.
Children age 13 and up can use the exercise floor. Children ages 13-15 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or sibling age 16 or older. A child under the age of 13 can walk the track with a legal guardian.
Kids Club services are available for up to two hours for potty-trained children under the age of 13. A legal guardian must check their child in and out and must stay in the Wellness Center as long as their child is in the Kids Club. Facility users must sign up for a family agreement to use the Kids Club service
A lap pool and zero entrance warm pool are available to all facility users. Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or a sibling age 16 or older.
Group Exercise Classes
The Wellness Center offers high-energy, motivating, instructor-led group exercise classes designed to help you reach your fitness goals in fun new ways. Offerings include ZUMBA®, Aqua Fitness, Yoga, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Silver Sneakers, Turbo Kick Live, and much more.
Contact & Hours of Operation
Rob Brockschink, Director
Michael Deen, Assistant Director
10301 E. 350 Highway
Raytown, MO 64138
4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.