Fall 2020 Meal Distribution
Drive up, walk up, and bus delivered meal services are now available.
From 11:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, the District will operate drive up/walk up meal locations outside of every school building except for Northwood and Raytown Success Academy. The District’s Food Service Department will provide a breakfast and lunch meal for all walker area students who arrive.
The District’s Transportation Department will also be operating meal deliveries via school bus. A breakfast and lunch meal will be provided to each participating student at each given bus stop.
Things to note that apply to all meal services:
- A student can pick up meals for their sibling(s) (must successfully identify which student)
- A family member can pick up meals for their student(s) (must successfully identify which student)
- An individual may not pick up meals for others
- No funds will be taken for meals at this time regardless of meal status
- Bus delivered meals:
- Secondary Meal Deliveries will be scheduled between 8:15 and 9:15 a.m.
- Early Elementary Meal Deliveries will be scheduled between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m.
- Late Elementary Meal Deliveries will be scheduled between 10:45 and 11:45 a.m.
- For real-time information about your student’s meal delivery, Here Comes the Bus is a free service, and enables you to:
- See the location of your child’s bus
- Confirm that your child’s meal has arrived at the bus stop
- Receive a push notification* or email message when the bus is near your stop, has been substituted, or when we have important information to relay
- Download the Here Comes the Bus app from the App Store or Google Play. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- 5-digit School Code (85888)
- Email address used for your Here Comes the Bus account
- Your child’s first and last name, and student ID #
- To sign up or to learn more about Here Comes the Bus, click here.
- Should you have any questions, please contact the Transportation Department by phone at (816) 268-7170.
- If you need to contact Here Comes the Bus customer support, please follow this link: here.
- Families can find their stop time and location for meal pick-up on the Raytown Schools' website, http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=RCS28N4I9G68
- Once you enter your address and it will show the elementary and secondary stop times. All high school and middle school are considered "secondary."
- Students can go at either the early or late time-whichever works better in their schedule.