Food Allergy Form and Information

  • Please follow the instructions listed below to notify the school district if your student has a food allergy:

    • Print the Medical Statement for food allergies form listed below.
    • Have a physician, M.D. or D.O., fill out the form completely and sign as well as parent signature.
    • Return to the nurse at the school your student will be attending.*


    *The form must be filled out again by a physician for any change to the student’s allergy status.


    Food allergy form

    Food allergy policy


    Food allergy information  -


    New direction from DESE and the USDA:  If a food item is processed in a facility that also processes other items that contain allergens, that food item will now be considered to have those additional allergens.