Connect with Raytown Quality School on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Official accounts are moderated and reviewed by the Raytown Schools Office of Communications and Community Relations.
- YouTube: Raytown Schools
- Facebook: Raytown C-2 Schools
- @Raytown Schools
- School and department pages beginning with “RQS”
The District encourages collaboration and information sharing through its official social media accounts; however, comments posted from users do not, in any way, reflect the opinions or positions of the Raytown School District.
The District reserves the right but assumes no obligation, to delete comments that are deemed offensive, irrelevant, or inaccurate.
Any reference to commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Raytown C-2 School District.
- The Raytown C-2 School District does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The Raytown C-2 School District does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- The Raytown C-2 School District cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites.
- The Raytown C-2 School District is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.